Adjustable Edge Ruler
This Adjustable Edge Ruler simplifies your life by wrapping around the edge of your stock and giving you an accurate scale on both sides!
Adjust between 0° and 70°
- The head of the woodworking side ruler can be adjusted between 0° and 70°, and it is firmly locked every 5° (plus 22-1 / 2° and 67-1 / 2°) to provide you with an accurate reference angle and length.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, it is waterproof, rustproof, corrosion-resistant, and has higher durability and wear resistance.
- Both edges of the blade are laser engraved by special technology. The measuring scale is an inch scale. They will not disappear due to a long time of use and will remain on the ruler.
- Woodworking side ruler humanized professional T-shaped lattice design, with notch design, precision-machined index hole, spring-type, close tolerance indexing pin engages with it, the pin is locked in place, and the positioning is accurate.
- The total cumulative error of the scale over the blade length is 0.004". The thin satin-finished stainless steel blade is easy to read and minimizes parallax errors.